Now that are entering a new chapter of parenting that includes no more babies- and our youngest is almost 3, we are starting to do more things as a family for fun! Our kids are 14, 12, 8 and 2, so trying to find something that ALL of them enjoy presents a challenge at times! As we were out last night, I realized that other families might be facing similar challenges and a blog series was born.
* I love that I was able to not only fill out and submit all of the waivers before we went, I was also able to reserve a jump time and buy all of our tickets before we went as well. When we arrived, they scanned my ticket, gave them each a wristband and were all set to jump.
* We were there with our 4 kids and my oldest daughter’s two friends for her birthday, and everyone had a fantastic time!
* There is a separate toddler trampoline area for the toddlers – which was excellent because Emma was really nervous at first with all of the people and millions of trampolines in the main area.
* The main part is wall to wall trampolines.
This is where they all spent most of their time!
* When you buy your tickets, you can buy for either 1 hour or 2. One hour is the perfect amount of time! They were all so exhausted and worn out by the end of the hour, none of them would have lasted another hour of jumping.
* In other areas they have a dodgeball zone and basketball hoops.
* And another favorite of last night- foam pits!
Thank you Air Time – Troy, we all had a great time last night and can’t wait to visit again!