How are we just over a week away until Christmas?!
1. Today’s naptime movie: Four Christmases. No matter how many times I watch it, I laugh the entire way through!
2. These pants. They are loud and slightly obnoxious, but super comfortable and I refuse to stop wearing them.
3. Instant Pot. I love this thing, last night was super busy and I was able to make rice for dinner (that tasted better than any time I have made it on the stove) in 8 minutes. 8.
4. Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Garlic Fries. Seriously- OMG. It was my husband’s birthday yesterday, so while the older 3 were at school, we went out on a little lunch date. These fries were everything. Birthdays and anniversaries = splurging a bit on foods. #amiright
5. Christmas pictures. My older 3 kids are in the “omg, do we HAVE to take pictures?” phase of their lives, but Emma…point a camera her way and she’ll go to town.
Have a great weekend! We are set to get another snow storm tonight and tomorrow that will bring us another 6” or so of fresh snow, so we are looking forward to a weekend of hanging out, watching movies and doing some Christmas baking.